Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Typically Abortion was Used as "Birth Control"

Of course, this disgusting admission will be treated as something to be "celebrated"...as she's a liberal, pro-choice, supporter and after all...but she's now "found God"...sigh...

Of course, no mention of a new found personal responsibility is mentioned and she makes complete excuses for her bad behavior...in my opinion, she should be in prison for murder instead of being celebrated as some stupid nitwit television host!

'View' Host Sherri Shepherd: 'I Had More Abortions Than I Would Like to Count'

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"The View" co-host Sherri Shepherd had a low point in her life when she was "sleeping with a lot of guys and had more abortions than I would like to count," she told Precious Times.

Shepherd, 41, also told the black Christian women's magazine that "my sister was heavy into drugs, and we would have to go and get her from crack houses. I felt if someone killed me, it wouldn't even make a difference."

It wasn't until converting to Christianity that the talk show host found her way.


Read further here

No comments: